January 1, 2009

church in jalandhar

Sabbath I went to church and my friend Dr. Denyl spoke, and there were 2 baby dedications they were so precious. Church did not end till after 2 so I was starving, thankfully Somalika and Guarav made me a delicious going away lunch of paneer (chesse/ tofu), aloo (potato), rice, egg curry, and khere (like rice pudding) this is my favorite food in india. Later that night I had to pack my bags im very much a procrastinator im leaving the next day very early and I leave my packing till the night before. I did not realize how much stuff I have acculamated since being in india, I only had 1/3 of my belongings with me in jalandhar but I packed 5 bags and this is obviously to much for me to handle when im traveling so I sadly and begrudgingly left a whole bag in jalandhar. It was very sad saying goodbye to everyone that I have become such close friends with these last 3 months but its time to move on, and I might come back in Febuary.

No comments: